We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

1st payment
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1st payment
I am so happy I just got my first payment today for here and I would like to thank everyone here for the help. And a special shoutout to SUPERSINGH and the admin. I look forward to many more cashouts here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, Congratulations on you to get you your payment I wish you more profits, the site is very good to earn some dollars, and this is already a matter  .

(01-13-2018, 04:25 AM)younnesa Wrote: Hello, Congratulations on you to get you your payment I wish you more profits, the site is very good to earn some dollars, and this is already a matter  .

Thanks and you are so right this site is a good site to earn some $$$$ And youbalso learn about other sites to earn from as well.

(01-13-2018, 06:25 AM)Tina30219 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 04:25 AM)younnesa Wrote: Hello, Congratulations on you to get you your payment I wish you more profits, the site is very good to earn some dollars, and this is already a matter  .

Thanks and you are so right this site is a good site to earn some $$$$ And youbalso learn about other sites to earn from as well.

thanks, I am happy to see you doing good here